In 1922 property was purchased at 901 College Avenue, now University Avenue. The chapter resided at this house until the present house was built in 1932. While living at 901 College Avenue, the Thetas were honored by having the pond across the street to the north named after them- Theta Pond. New property was purchased at 1323 University Avenue to build the current house. Although we moved locations, the pond still remained after our chapter. The Theta house was remolded 1958 to present capacity. In the past few years, the chapter house has seen new decor and paint added to the facility.